Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aux fuel Tank - 8 Gal. (30 ltr.) for Mosquito XET, Vintage 2012
(02-27-2019, 02:02 PM)swashplate Wrote: According to FedEx, it will cost $740.00+ to ship the aux tank to you.  I will check with other shippers to see what can be done.

Robert
Hello Robert did you see e-mail? Thanks for Echo, greetings
Yes Christian, I did receive an email.  However, that email is asking me for my bank name and bank account number.  I don't know you well enough to provide that bank information.   I do have a PayPal account.  If that does not work - I am sorry.

Robert
"Pilots - Looking down on people since 1903"
(on a shirt my daughter gave me - author unknown)
Van's Aircraft RV-9 (dragon tail) Flying
Mosquito XEL, factory assist build, flying.
(03-02-2019, 07:38 AM)swashplate Wrote: Yes Christian, I did receive an email.  However, that email is asking me for my bank name and bank account number.  I don't know you well enough to provide that bank information.   I do have a PayPal account.  If that does not work - I am sorry.

Robert
Hello Robert PayPal Account should also work, please order account info, thank you and greetings Christian
(03-02-2019, 09:17 AM)helischweiz Wrote: Hello Robert PayPal Account should also work, please order account info, thank you and greetings Christian

Hello Christian,

I am the owner of the youtube chanel 69FEL.. where you saw a video of the XET you bought in France... Nice to be with you the only 2 XET owner from Europe ;-) Let me know when you are flying it ! I will get mine in around 10 days. If you want you can contact me on fele@hotmail.be

Best Regards,
Frédéric

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hello Frédéric,

Is that your new XET in the Aerolight hangar at Bourg LFHS?

They are having a ULM and mountain pilot “café-croissant” fly-in on Saturday 27 April. It’s a fair way to go for a coffee, but it would be nice to meet some fellow Mosquito owners there.

Peter.
Hello Peter,

Yes, it is correct :-) And you are from England ? Which model do you own ?
I will try to go the fly-in on saturday april 27 but it will be without my Mosqui as i am from Belgium and don't have any trailer to do the trip with it... 

Regards,

Frédéric
fele@hotmail.be
Yes, I’m mostly based in the Scotland but I hope to be in Franche-Comté or Haute Savoie around that time. I hope to go to Bourg, but with an airplane as my XE285 is currently grounded.