Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important Changes at Composite-FX :)
Good Morning All!

As part of our evolution of growing Composite-FX, we have made some process changes to ensure day-to-day business runs as smoothly as possible.  These changes will improve efficiency and will increase response times.  Going forward, we have created two new email addresses for parts and maintenance as stated below.  Please utilize these when submitting a parts request or maintenance question to the appropriate inbox to ensure they are answered in a timely manner.  The office@Composite-FX.com email will remain active however this is the catch-all inbox for the whole company so it could be missed.  Marketing@Composite-FX.com will remain as my email address should you need to contact me.  

Parts orders and status updates for orders including new helicopter purchases  - Parts@Composite-FX.com

Maintenance questions - Maintenance@Composite-FX.com

Carter and Mike Messex will be monitoring these inboxes and you should receive a response within 24 business hours.  If you have submitted any parts request and have not received a response, please resend to Parts@Composite-FX.com.  If you have any questions or concerns, please email me at Marketing@Composite-FX.com.

Thank you for your continued support of Composite-FX and we look forward to many more positive changes in the future.