Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A quick check-in request
hi all,

I hope everyone is doing well.

Since the new forum has come on line, there has not been much activity.  I'd like to ask that everyone reading this reply with a quick update on you Mosquito status.  If you building, how far along in the process are you.  If you flying, how many hours do you have on your ship and how often are you flying.  

For me, I hope to own a Mosquito someday.  In the mean time, I'm reading the stories and enjoying all the videos that have been posted.

Best wishes!

Daryl
Well I’m sooo close to my Heli rating, I could have it by the end of the year, however work is really starting to get crazy so I have a feeling I’m gonna be delayed...

And of course my Mosquito fuselage is sitting at CFX just waiting for me...I’m sure they’re getting tired of storing it for me /sigh, but I’m still hopeful I can do my building sometime around next summer...but it all depends on this huge project we have starting up at work...grrr! It’s so stressful!!!!
"Into the fires of forever we will fly through the heavens
With the power of the universe we stand strong together
Through the force in our power, it will soon reach the hour
For victory we ride, Fury of the Storm!" 
Ive been grounded for a few months after a defect but summer on our side of the world is nearly here and my machine should be up and running again for it. Where are all the new vids from the guys in the USA this summer? (FlyGuy, you usually have some???)
Gary
XE285 in NZ
[Image: 5147_21_10_19_10_16_47.jpeg]

I just completed the hang test! Blades are supposed to be shipping any day now.
(10-22-2019, 03:03 PM)Casey Wrote: Well I’m sooo close to my Heli rating, I could have it by the end of the year, however work is really starting to get crazy so I have a feeling I’m gonna be delayed...

I'm envious for sure Casey.  I have my fixed wing PPL but no rotary time to speak of.  I hope you find time and good weather to get it done.

Thanks for posting!
Daryl

(10-22-2019, 07:41 PM)Eblezien Wrote: I just completed the hang test!  Blades are supposed to be shipping any day now.

Nice looking ship!  I'll look forward to seeing some flying videos once its done.

Thanks for posting!
Daryl

(10-22-2019, 05:44 PM)grevis Wrote: Ive been grounded for a few months after a defect but summer on our side of the world is nearly here and my machine should be up and running again for it.  Where are all the new vids from the guys in the USA this summer?  (FlyGuy, you usually have some???)
Gary
XE285 in NZ
Our summer is almost over in California.  I hope you get some good summer flying weather soon.  There are some videos on the Facebook page, but I have not seen many posted here in a while.

Thanks for posting!
Daryl