Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Completed XE285
Hi everyone,  #1334 is complete!  This picture is minutes after arrival at my home airport and her new home after one year of building!  MR blades are now on (not pictured) .  Looking forward to my airworthiness inspection and to begin ground runups and flight testing.  [Image: 5147_11_11_19_3_07_07.jpeg]
It looks great ! Good job !
Jim
Congratulations! You have put in your time and soon you will enjoy the rewards. Have fun and fly safe!

Michael
XE 285  1205 (Myrtle)
Start: 8/1/2013
Finish: 5/24/2014
Arrived home: 10/11/2014
Awesome! best wishes on your inspection and flight testing. I look forward to hearing and hopefully seeing your progress!

Daryl
Good looking. Interesting fuselage mods.
XE285 #1329 N869DJ
Start: June 2018
Done:  Sep 12, 2018  Sleepy 
AWC Issued: Sep 26, 2018  Big Grin  
First off, super congrats! Totally jealous here hehe! Second off, I agree with Mr. Campbell! Ya gotta give us the low down on that wicked hull ya got going on there!
"Into the fires of forever we will fly through the heavens
With the power of the universe we stand strong together
Through the force in our power, it will soon reach the hour
For victory we ride, Fury of the Storm!" 
(11-18-2019, 01:36 AM)Casey Wrote: First off, super congrats! Totally jealous here hehe! Second off, I agree with Mr. Campbell! Ya gotta give us the low down on that wicked hull ya got going on there!
It holds a 10 gal fuel cell and a 5 gal oil reservoir tank.  Most of the time I won't carry that much oil,  but wanted to have reserve for the possibility of flights away from my home airport.  The nose cone holds the pitot static and ADAHRS unit.